- "Mindwalk" the Movie [Video] - Species Universe speciesuniverse.com/mindwalk-the-m… via @speciesuniverse 1 week ago
- How Science Sold Me on Meditation, with Dan Harris | Big Think | Think Tank buff.ly/1tj1YdQ 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/iZE0l5ZInNI?a Create F11 Rescue Partition with Acronis True Image 3 weeks ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
Bose-Einstein Condensate Explained! [Video]
May 10, 2008Posted by on
Dr. Danial Kleppner Explains the Bose-Einstein Condensate
Bose-Einstein Condensate is on the cutting edge of physics today and is fundamental to our future technologies. It will be playing the main role in Quantum Computers in our near future (20 years or so) and is the backbone of some most interesting research done by Dr. Ning Li on “Taming Gravity”.
It’s basically the LASER version of matter to what LASERS are to photons. And scientist have an uncanny way to figure out what to do with these discoveries.
For one of if not the most uncanny applications of this Bose-Eisenstein Condensate I recommend reading “Taming Gravity” * written by Popular Mechanics Oct 1999 issue on Dr. Ning Li’s research in using the Bose-Einstein Condensate for just that “Taming Gravity”.
You should only need to read the article to see it for what it is, our planets breakthrough in mechanically mastering Gravity; i.e., UFO technology, Interplanetary and Interstellar Travel!
So, read up and let Dr. Danial Kleppner of the Dept. of Physics at MIT help you get familiar with that which is going to be a major part of your every day technology in the very near future, the Bose-Einstein Condensate!
~ Comments always welcome:
- Taming Gravity (highbeam.com)
- Gravity Conquered? (light-science.com)
- Microscopy with a quantum tip: Physicists use ultra-cold rubidium atoms to probe and image nanostructured surfaces (sciencedaily.com)
- Quantum Breakthrough: Matter Guided through Optical Guides, Just Like Light Through Optical Fibers (techie-buzz.com)