- Jay-Z protégé Mensa on beating drug addiction and depression nypost.com/2017/11/15/jay… @HardeepPhull #transcendentalmeditation 14 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… #transcendentalmeditation #meditation 14 hours ago
- How is Transcendental Meditation different from mindfulness? paper.li/speciesunivers… 1 day ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
August 10, 2006Posted by on
Steve Brunkhorst he is a young Inspirational Speaker that speaks a lot to college kids to help them with their motivation to continue in school and determin goals for after.
This particular article was written by Catherine Pulsifer. It is about setting goals and was featured on Steve Brunkhorst site:
Focus on the Goal
By Catherine Pulsifer
To have a goal is like having a road map. It shows you
where to go, and where not to go. Would you begin a
trip to an unknown city without first looking at a map?
Amazingly though, many people conduct their lives
without any personal road map to success. Goals are
like a map. They help us determine where we want to end
up, and give us personal direction on which to focus
Once you decide what it is you want, set your sights
and start taking action to achieve it. This “action” is
the commitment on your part. And, once you are
committed to a goal, really committed, problems are
short term. With your entire “focus” on your goal, you
will reach levels of achievement that you never thought
Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you
will end up following someone else’s map!
Develop your map today–set your goals and focus!
“The sun’s energy warms the world. But when you focus
it through a magnifying glass it can start a fire.
Focus is so powerful!” – Alan Pariser
© Copyright 2006 by Catherine Pulsifer.
About the Author: Catherine Pulsifer is one of the
editors of “Stress Relief by a Simple Life” where you
will find stories, thoughts, poems and inspirational
quotes on simplicity, frugal living, craft projects,
stress, and more. Visit Catherine’s website at:
PS If you’d like to contact Steve Brunkhorst for any reason he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
~Comments always welcome:
- In Defense of Goals (jennicacarmona.wordpress.com)
- Goal Setting – Line Your Life Up With Your Goal (timemapping.com)
- Why Create Career Goals? (nicoledarling.wordpress.com)
- Setting Goals (chrisforutah.wordpress.com)