- Two days ago - Quantum Mechanics and Consciousness: A New Measurement By Dr. Bernard Haisch bit.ly/2weFx2t 22 minutes ago
- Two days ago - “The Primacy of Consciousness” by Peter Russell bit.ly/2wf6jYy 1 hour ago
- Two days ago - “A Universe From Nothing” by Lawrence Krauss, Richard Dawkins bit.ly/2wf7WWx 2 hours ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
The Maharishi Effect
October 25, 2006Posted by on
The Maharishi Effect Saves the day!
If you’ve read on my blog and links you’ll know that I’m very much a TM Enthusiast that is Transcendental Meditation Program Enthusiast.
I’ve practiced the TM Program and advanced TM Sidhis program for a very long time, more than half of my life and I’m 52 years young and just getting started, so it feels like.
This is a good feeling by the way.
I’m also a teacher of the TM Program and feel eminently qualified to speak about the program. However, to actually teach someone the TM technique I need to go through re-certification. That is the same thing that public school teachers go through every five years or so, to make sure they still know what they are teaching and more important to make sure the students get what they are supposed to be getting.
Makes sense to me.
So, until I get through that wonderful re-certification I get to inspire everyone about what I see in the TM program through what others have to say about it. Actually I get to do that when I’m certified too.
It’s just that any excuse to spread a little of my inspiration around is as good as another. So here it is the latest inspiring Global research on something as ancient as man yet as current as his present day need as inculcated by Marc Hansen interviewing Dr. John Hagelin.*
PS I’m still looking forward to writing my own articles and completing my own original blog idea of the “One Word” idea and sharing them with you.
I urge you to read this article that was published in the DesMoinesRegister.com. I can’t imagine anyone being any less inspired by it than I am.
~Please do post your own inspiring comments and insights after reading it. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
~Comments always welcome:
- Hansen: Iowa meditators shield Lebanon, rally stocks (globalgoodnews.com)
- Are all meditation techniques the same? (esciencenews.com)
- Karin Badt: David Lynch and Transcendental Meditation: David Wants to Fly (huffingtonpost.com)