- The Brain, Consciousness, and Science: Hints of Immortality? by Bob Davis Ph.D paper.li/speciesunivers… 2 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… Stories via @Physicsism @Scott_Weddell @ReikiMasterTeri 2 hours ago
- Electromagnetic Effects on Consciousness paper.li/speciesunivers… 1 day ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
TRANSCENDENTAL IOWA – Om on the Grange – INVINCIBLE AMERICA
November 13, 2006Posted by on
Om on the Grange
By Gary Lee of the Washington Post
Well hello again everyone. This will be my second link (CLICK ABOVE – Om on the Grange) to an article about my true love, passion and joy – the Transcendental Meditation Program and advance TM Sidhis Program.
I feel inclined to post these articles at this time because there is finally a major shift in policy with the TM Movement.
They’ve finally gotten “O< TUIT”.
They have finally gotten around to a whole lot of what only has been talked about for a very long time. The dream was to get enough people doing the TM Program and Advance TM Sidhis program in one place to cause a Maharishi Effect.
The Maharishi Effect finally seems to be ‘taking off’ so to say.
Dr. John Hagelin seems to have been able to finally pull his influence to get things started as far as everyone’s desire to get a large ‘permanent’ course going in this here United States in Fairfield, Iowa.
Because of the results of his efforts I get to re-post this Washington Post article that I received in an email today. I’m very happy to have gotten it.
This article not only reminds me of the by gone days when I had the opportunity to attend courses of the most inspiring and enlightening nature but it is the current version of these courses with all the latest toots and whistles / updates and upgrades as we say now.
This seems to make all the years of our pursuits and efforts of promoting Consciousness Based Education absolutely worth our while.
So, have at that article “Om on the Grange” by Gary lee of the Washington Post.
~ And remember – Comments always welcome:
- Karin Badt: David Lynch and Transcendental Meditation: David Wants to Fly (huffingtonpost.com)
- Meditation Heals Military Vets With PTSD (abcnews.go.com)
- Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D.: An Easy Meditation Practice to Reverse Memory Loss (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dreaming of Timbuctoo: Exhibition, Education, Engagement (essexonlakechamplain.com)