- The Transcendental Meditation Technique - Learn More or Find A Teacher buff.ly/2UAPk02 https://t.co/M1CUC3kv08 1 hour ago
- Global Mind Energy Report: Impact of Mass Meditations HIGH | June 19th 2019 - Stillness in the Storm news.speciesuniverse.com/?read=https%3A… #global 6 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… Stories via @LeadershipLori1 @tech4evr @Gualdim 6 hours ago
- Música Popular Periférica - Independente | Maria Pérola | TEDxPinheiros buff.ly/2Zxe2MX https://t.co/AzEmM0kHy3 18 hours ago
- Quando a dor se transforma | Neide Santos | TEDxPinheiros buff.ly/2ZrB1Zp https://t.co/EsDr94LRIP 22 hours ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
Invincible America Update
May 2, 2007Posted by on
Sharing Good News
Here is some more good news that I receive through email from the Transcendental Meditation program that I practice.
Research on the influence of Transcendental Meditators has given us the “Maharishi Effect”, a genuine social phenomena associated with 1% of a population practicing the TM program or the Square root of 1% practicing the TM Sidhi programs together. The phenomenon is a marked reduction in negative trends and an increase in positive trends.
Most of the articles I receive have to do with this phenomenal result of the practice of the TM program. If the square root of 1% of the world’s population is practicing the TM Sidhis program together then the influence can reach out to the entire world. This happens occasionally when the courses in the US and around the world reach that magical number.
So, these article cover just such an influence. And get this it’s a scientific fact!
~ Comments always welcome: