- Scientists Now Believe the Universe Itself May Be Conscious theantimedia.org/universe-consc… #universe 4 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… Stories via @IloveIlikeIhate @appliedspiritua @alicewho8 4 hours ago
- A Neuroscientist’s Radical Theory of How Networks Become Conscious wired.com/2013/11/christ… 1 day ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
“Slide” Your Way Into My Guestbook! [Video]
June 15, 2007Posted by on
Check out my “Slide” Guestbook!
Cliché defined by Wikipedia as:
A cliché or cliche (pronounced UK: /ˈkliːʃeɪ/, US: /klɪˈʃeɪ/) is an expression, idea, or element of an artistic work which has been overused to the point of losing its original meaning or effect, rendering it astereotype, especially when at some earlier time it was considered meaningful or novel.
So, as much as a slideshow Guestbook may be cliché and even though I haven’t gotten many people to sign mine (because of my lack of Internet Social savvy, that I’m working on) I still find it interesting and inspiring to see who is signing my slideshow and as much as that I like to see where everyone comes from.
So, if you come across my Slideshow here and you can over come the cliché-ness of it I’d love to see where you come from and I’d enjoy your company here on my slideshow Guestbook.
It’s kind of lonely here, please help change that! 🙂
~Comments always welcome:
(I’ll except a signing on my Slide.com ↑ Guestbook ↑ above ↑ instead though!)
- Tips for Designing Fun and Unique Handmade Guest Books (brighthub.com)
- Obama Signs Guestbook With Wrong Date (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Guestbook Quilt (killerbdesign.wordpress.com)