- Scientists Now Believe the Universe Itself May Be Conscious theantimedia.org/universe-consc… #universe 4 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… Stories via @IloveIlikeIhate @appliedspiritua @alicewho8 4 hours ago
- A Neuroscientist’s Radical Theory of How Networks Become Conscious wired.com/2013/11/christ… 1 day ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Retires
January 16, 2008Posted by on
John Hagelin Offers an Official Proclamation
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is stepping down from his active leadership role of the Transcendental Meditation Movement he established over 50 years ago to let his protegees take over the active roll while he retires into silence in order to finish his commentaries on the Veda.
Maharishi’s tireless devotion to bring Enlightenment to the world has given us the tools necessary to structure and maintain Enlightenment for all generations to come.
Dr. John Hagelin has sent us TMers his official proclamation on Maharishi’s retirement highlighting the extraordinary achievements of one mans tireless efforts to bring Enlightenment to the world.
I’m re-posting it here to share this proclamation with you to help celebrate this historic change in world affairs. Please click on the link below.
~ Comments always welcome:
- Transcendental Meditation: Were the hippies right all along? (independent.co.uk)
- Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D.: An Easy Meditation Practice to Reverse Memory Loss (huffingtonpost.com)