- Quantum information meets condensed matter: inside the mind of Xie Chen – Phys.Org bit.ly/2r5pj78 37 minutes ago
- Quantum coherent-like state observed in a biological protein for the first time – Phys.Org bit.ly/2r58pW4 1 hour ago
- Ohio State professor challenges classical view of consciousness – OSU – The Lantern bit.ly/2r5gcTM 2 hours ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
“Does Time Run Backward in Other Universes?”
May 23, 2008Posted by on
Time Has A Direction?
This is a very interesting article from Scientific American. It’s throwing out that time’s direction may be unique to our universe and it may not be the same in other universes.
This is all great and dandy but we still need to prove that there are more than one universes first and then we can start talking about how they may differ, no? We’ll that doesn’t seem to be going to deter scientist from conjecturing anyhow and you know what they say about conjecture don’t you.
That’s what all scientist are before they become scientist.
Anyhow, I actually did read this Scientific American monstrosity of an article all the way through and if you care to also, here it is.
~ Comments always welcome:
- “Backward Time” in Literature Finds Real-World Parallel [Video] (jzalter4u.wordpress.com)
- Does the Multiverse Really Exist? (preview) (scientificamerican.com)