- Scientists Discover Biophotons In The Brain That Could Hint Our Consciousness is Directly Linked to Light! paper.li/speciesunivers… 21 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… Stories via @MagdaLovejoy @AylinERK 21 hours ago
- Carl Jung Explains Earth’s Current Transition From The Age of Pisces To Aquarius & What It Means For Humanity collective-evolution.com/2017/10/14/car… 1 day ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
“Does Time Run Backward in Other Universes?”
May 23, 2008Posted by on
Time Has A Direction?
This is a very interesting article from Scientific American. It’s throwing out that time’s direction may be unique to our universe and it may not be the same in other universes.
This is all great and dandy but we still need to prove that there are more than one universes first and then we can start talking about how they may differ, no? We’ll that doesn’t seem to be going to deter scientist from conjecturing anyhow and you know what they say about conjecture don’t you.
That’s what all scientist are before they become scientist.
Anyhow, I actually did read this Scientific American monstrosity of an article all the way through and if you care to also, here it is.
~ Comments always welcome:
- “Backward Time” in Literature Finds Real-World Parallel [Video] (jzalter4u.wordpress.com)
- Does the Multiverse Really Exist? (preview) (scientificamerican.com)