- Quantum information meets condensed matter: inside the mind of Xie Chen – Phys.Org bit.ly/2r5pj78 35 minutes ago
- Quantum coherent-like state observed in a biological protein for the first time – Phys.Org bit.ly/2r58pW4 1 hour ago
- Ohio State professor challenges classical view of consciousness – OSU – The Lantern bit.ly/2r5gcTM 2 hours ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
The Official Breakthrough to “Taming Gravity”!?
July 19, 2008Posted by on
“The Official Breakthrough!?”
Did you ever notice how your curiosity in a subject is squashed when all you’re ever given are questions without answers!
I’ve noticed when ever watching a program on “UFOs“.
Something that could tickle your curiosity bone to no end but usually is only broken by all the ever nagging same old same old “Mystery” of the UFO phenomena.
With all the modern-day breakthroughs in science and technology occurring on our world one would think the only reason that they keep presenting this subject as a “Mystery” is to bilk the public of ever last penny that they can.
The TV Programs on the subject like History Channel’s UFO seem to only try to find how many different ways that they can throw the subject at you without ever telling you what it’s really all about.
I mean what’s going to happen when the answer comes out. Where are all these bogus TV Programs going to go? Gosh, just think what’s going to happen to the Sci-Fi Industry. The word bankruptcy comes to mind, no?
Here is my conspiracy theory guess on it:
They all pretty much know “How” this stuff works they just don’t want us to know before they’ve bilked us for every last penny that they can get from us just before coming out “miraculously” with the ‘how’ it’s done.
Well, if you want to put a damper on their “Enterprising” debauchery just check out this 1999 Popular Mechanics article titled “Taming Gravity”
I don’t even find Dr. Greer’s Disclosure Project eluding to this most obvious article on what I’d have to say is our “official breakthrough” on the subject of our planet beginning to participating in the Science and Technology on “Taming Gravity”.
~ Comments always welcome:
- Environmental Influences of “Taming Gravity”?! (jzalter4u.wordpress.com)
- Environmental Influences of “Taming Gravity”?! — II – (jzalter4u.wordpress.com)
- Conspiracy Theory and/or Enterprising Debauchery (jzalter4u.wordpress.com)
- Understanding “Taming Gravity” – WINTERHAWK’s Perspective (jzalter4u.wordpress.com)