- Jay-Z protégé Mensa on beating drug addiction and depression nypost.com/2017/11/15/jay… @HardeepPhull #transcendentalmeditation 14 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… #transcendentalmeditation #meditation 14 hours ago
- How is Transcendental Meditation different from mindfulness? paper.li/speciesunivers… 1 day ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
Quantum Mechanical ‘Hurricanes’
December 29, 2008Posted by on
Hurricanes Quantum Mechanical Size:
Recent research with the Bose-Einstein Condensate has shone that once again this phenomena holds promise for revealing how nature works in remarkable ways.
In this case when gasses phase into the Bose-Einstein Condensate state they sometimes create/end up with defects or “Spinning Vortices” that can be describes as quantum mechanical tornadoes or hurricanes.
Just like hurricanes these quantum mechanical vortices spin around a center that has nothing in it. It’s thought that this may help us understand what happened right after the big bang.
Of course this will be remarkable in aiding us in understanding our origins and how we got here.
Bose-Einstein Condensate seems to have in it the promise of uncovering extremely profound principles of not only of how Nature works but more important of how we work.
~Comments always welcome:
- Microscopy with a quantum tip: Physicists use ultra-cold rubidium atoms to probe and image nanostructured surfaces(sciencedaily.com)
- Bose-Einstein Condensate (Yahoo! Alerts News Key Word )
- Absolute Zero (NOVA on YouTube)
~ Comments always welcome: