- Global Mind Energy Report: Impact of Mass Meditations HIGH | December 9th 2019 - Stillness in the Storm news.speciesuniverse.com/?read=https%3A… #global 2 hours ago
- Species Universe is out! paper.li/speciesunivers… Stories via @AnjeevPandeyAdv 2 hours ago
- 5 Creative Mindfulness Exercises For Adults - ArticleCity.com buff.ly/2OCzMmI https://t.co/8TLdPNpCu8 14 hours ago
- Our future depends on these girls | Laura Pena | TEDxMtHoodSalon buff.ly/34fz8BT 15 hours ago
- How Bacteria Helped Plants Take Over the World | SciShow News buff.ly/37xvTI6 18 hours ago
1st name is John; last name begins with Z; therefore it's John'z Place
Blog Disclaimer / Copyrights
My Blog Disclaimer and Copyrights
It’s come to my attention that: “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me”, doesn’t cut it anymore.
So now disclaimers are required to make sure that words don’t hurt you. Plus blogs need to be copyrighted so that I don’t turn you into a thief.
Well I found this disclaimer on a Google Blogger site that I will make claim as my very own disclaimer too. And I found Copyright info on James Dunn’s blog, a good internet friend.
It’s OK, Herche and James the author’s says it’s OK. In fact you can use the very same disclaimer and copyright material for yourself. The only thing Herche and James asks for is that you give them credit for Authoring and presenting it.
I think you’ll find the Disclaimer the funniest disclaimer you’ll ever read. The Copyright is just copyrights.
PS OH, the disclaimer also applies to me making you follow a link to read the disclaimer!
PPS OH again, here is Herse’s bottom to his site where the disclaimer originally sits:
~Comments always welcome:
© August 2010 – 2011, all rights reserved by John Zettel